Anodized Thumb Screws
Made of aluminum then specially Anodized. Aluminum alloys are anodized to increase corrosion resistance, to increase surface hardness, and to allow dyeing, improved lubrication, or improved adhesion. The Anodized thumb screw provides better grip and easier access to most commonly used components with its larger textured head, thus, turns your PC case into a conveniently tool less case without the need of a screw driver.
- Made of Aluminum
- Anodized in 5 colors: Red, Blue, Gold, Silver and Black
- Clean and Modern appearance
- Fits in Case Panels as well as AGP and PCI slots
- Sold in packs of ten
- Large textured head for easy use
- Applicable to most cases except Lian Li
- Black, Blue and Silver.